Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Before Becoming A Cult Member

Many people dont know about the commune located in Emelle, Alabama called " The Holyland". I lived there for 13 years and I've decided with much reluctancy to tell my story of the life I once lived as a cult member. I must mention that because of the life I lived as child in an emotional, mental, physical and sexually abusive household, which I feel ultimately led me to the arms and heart of a trusting Bishop Luke Edwards who controlled my life in the name of the Lord, where I also experienced much of the same abuses. As interesting as my blog will be in allowing me to be more personal as the book Ive written will only touch the surface. Im excited to finally be able to freely relieve my mind of the secrets that lie behind all the closed doors of my past, along with letting the truths of many ghostly deaths free in my mind. The twist is that had I not been a part of this disfunctional christian family I would not be the person I am today. Does that mean this was a good place for me to have been? I don't know. And that may be why I escaped. Subscibe and share your thoughts and questions, as I take a journey into my past bloggerstyle

1 comment: